If You Are Not Satisfied and Do Not Accept These Terms and Conditions and Policies, You Should Not Access or Utilize the Services.
Steller Security may adjust this Agreement from time to time to analyze the changes in, or the prerequisites, acceptable law or changes or updates to the services. Steller Security will inform you if such adjustment materially impacts your rights under this Agreement. The improvements will not apply retrospectively and unless the amendment is needed to be effective instantly for legal or security reasons. A notice of the modified conditions will be given within a sufficient time before the entry into force of the modifications. If you do not consent to be bound by this contract, our next policies or changes, you must stop using the services (see Cancellation and Termination).
Applicable Law and Arbitration for Users in The United States
- For users in the United States, the laws of the state of California apply to this Agreement, including any conflict from or in compliance with it or about your usage of the services. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Selling of commodities and any other similar law, regulation or statutes in any other jurisdiction does not apply to this Agreement.
- All applicable fees and taxes will be processed on our behalf by our agent, Steller Security LLC. This will not affect the prices described in our services & tariffs and you will not result in additional costs.
- If a conflict resulting from or about this Agreement is presented for arbitration, it is resolved by the final and binding arbitration carried out before a single arbitrator, chosen by the Steller Security, under the commercial arbitration of the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (together, " AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as amended by this Agreement, and shall be supervised by the AAA. The arbitration before the AAA shall begin exclusively on an individual basis without the right for any cases to be arbitrated on a class action basis or bases involving cases brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of any person(s). All cases are for the arbitrator to decide, including the domain of this arbitration clause, but the arbitrator is bound by the terms of this agreement. The arbitration will be carried out at the location of the AAA to be decided by Steller Security in California. In the case where you can demonstrate that the arbitration costs will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Steller Security will pay as much of your filing, administrative and arbitrator costs as part of the arbitration that the arbitrator considers very important to prevent the modification from being cost-prohibitive. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either of the importance of your case or the aid sought is inappropriate or not guaranteed, as rated by the criteria set forth in the Federal Rule of Civil Procedure, then the payment of any arbitration costs shall be regulated by the AAA Rules. In this case, you agree to refund Steller Security for all the sums already disbursed by it which are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator gives you a relief that is equal to or above the value of your application, Steller Security must repay you for your adequate advocate’s costs and expenses incurred under that arbitration.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction for Users Outside the United States
- For users outside the united states, this agreement and any non-contractual obligations emerging from, or in connection to it, shall be governed by and interpreted by the laws of England and Wales, under only compulsory provisions of consumer law in the country in which you live. The United States Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Commodities as well as any other similar law, regulation or statute in effect in any other jurisdiction shall not apply to this Agreement.
- You and Steller Security accept irrevocably that the courts of the country in which you live must have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any conflict or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) emerging from or in connection with this Contract (including your usage of the services) or its subject matter or formation.
- Alternatively, you may bring up the conflict with an alternative conflict resolution body in your home jurisdiction (including, if you are located in the European Union and the United Kingdom remains a member state of the European Union at the time of the conflict or participates under any transitional arrangements or any new trade deal) via the European Union Commission's Online Dispute Resolution(ODR) Protocol.
1.Eligibility, Registration and Account Security
- The services are aimed at exclusively users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or, over the age of majority in your country if it is more than 18). If you have less than eighteen (18) years old (or if more than 18 years old, the age of majority in your country) and register to utilize the services or access the services, we do not accept to provide you with the services and you have to cancel your account and stop using the services. By registering for and/or using the services, you indicate and guarantee that you are at least eighteen (18) years (or, if more than 18 years old, you are over the age of majority in your country of residence).
- If you sign up and you use the services on behalf of another person, an entity or another company, you guarantee and represent that you are permitted to connect such a Person, entity or company to this Agreement and to act on behalf of that person, entity or company concerning any action you take in line with the services and this Agreement.
- You admit to procure authentic and complete information when you sign up for services and you accept to keep this information authentic and complete throughout the period you use the services. You are exclusively responsible for conserving the privacy of your username and password.
2. Restricted Persons
Certain entities and individuals are restricted to use the services by the commercial and economic sanctions and the export and control required by the United States, United Kingdom or other governments. These restrict companies and their subsidiaries from engaging in all or some commercial activities with certain sanctioned countries ("sanctioned country") and certain persons, institutions, entities, or domain names ("National Sanction)" (see, for example, the U.S Office of Foreign Assets Control prohibitions on organizations and their subsidiaries and related individuals that are named on the "Specially Designated Nationals" list). You are restricted from enrolling or signing up with, subscribing to, or using the services if you are living in a Sanctioned Country or are listed as, or associated with a Sanctioned National or anyone put forth on the specially Selected Nationals list, as determined by Steller Security in its sole preference, enrollment, subscribing or using the services from any Sanctioned Country is a material of infringement of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination by Steller Security without the right to regain any of your data or payments which you have made (or pre-paid) for such services.